This module adds Twitter for Websites features to OrchardCore.
Sign in with Twitter
Authenticates users with their Twitter Account.
Create an app in the Twitter Developer Platform and enable Sign in with Twitter.
In the app details, you must configure the Callback URL. The default url in OrchardCore is [tenant]/signin-twitter.
Configuration can be set through the Twitter -> Sign in with Twitter settings menu in the admin dashboard.
Available settings are:
- ConsumerKey: API key found in the keys and tokens tab of your twitter app.
- ConsumerSecret: The API secret key of your twitter app.
- CallbackPath: The request path within the application's base path where the user-agent will be returned. The middleware will process this request when it arrives.
If no value is provided, setup Callback URL in Twitter app to use the default path /signin-twitter.
- If you want to enable new users to register to the site through their Twitter account, the
OrchardCore.Users.Registrationfeature must be enabled and setup accordingly.
- An existing user can link his account to his Twitter account through the External Logins link from User menu.